From zero to hero, like you
Who We Are
- CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
What We Do
Austral College of Technology objectives are to become a leader in the design and development of customised learning solutions that transform difficult business concepts into practical workplace training solutions. Our unique approach will ensure we become ‘a provider of choice’ to industry, individuals and the government.
Austral College of Technology will achieve these objectives by:
- consulting extensively with relevant industry practitioners,
- implementing successful continuous improvement strategies,
- blended learning with a balance of theory, simulated, self-directed and workplace-based training and assessment practice,
- providing satisfaction to international students by meeting and surpassing their needs and expectations,
- demonstrating highly ethical and legally compliant behaviour in all aspects of business practice,
- addressing the needs and expectations of all stakeholders (including students, industry, regulatory bodies, investors and staff) in a balanced manner,
- satisfying and appropriately rewarding employees in order to become an “employer of choice”.
Meet Our Team
Work collaboratively with our team